Startup Venture Partnerships (SVP) is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with executive leadership experience driving sales directly or for driving qualified leads to the sales team to then convert into revenue. This is a hugely important role for our company. We are seeking a highly creative, energetic, and growth-driven leader who will define and establish our communications strategy and brand voice. Our ideal hire will build (and bring forward) strong relationships with key audiences and use their influence and excellent story-telling skills to energize and align both internal and external stakeholders. Best fit candidate will lead growth, sales, and marketing strategies for all mobile apps in our portfolio. You will focus on data-driven performance marketing, customer acquisition, and brand development across all marketing channels. You will also lead marketing for new geographies and new mobile app launches as we grow. As our CMO you must be able to quickly react to any changing market conditions and competitive dynamics; to include the ability to adjust our execution plans based on real-time market scenarios. You will also lead brand management, brand messaging, company events, marketing communications (including advertising, promotions, and public relations), market research, product marketing, distribution channel management, pricing, and customer service. Ultimately the marketing director and other senior marketing managers responsible for various parts of the marketing strategy will report directly to the CMO.
QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Degree from an accredited university (or job equivalent training) in marketing, advertising, or business administration
- MBA in marketing, Master of Science in advertising, marketing, or marketing management a plus
- Mobile app startup experience a plus
- Professional marketing strategy experience in one or more of the following industries: Marine, Matchmaking, Sports & Entertainment, and Film.
- Degree or job equivalent training in marketing, communications, or related field
- Leverage market/customer research and data insights to develop press-worthy narratives that drive awareness and engagement to support successful mobile app launches.
- Partner with SVP leadership to envision, set, and drive strategic direction and critical initiatives, including identifying new market opportunities to expand, increase market share, and improve revenue.
- Develop vertical launch playbooks for mobile apps, that align respective industry consumer buying processes with the appropriate marketing tactics.
- Design and execute non-traditional customer acquisition strategies driven by data assessments.
- Establish, monitor, and communicate key metrics to determine the profitability of channels by mobile app.
- Analytical tasks, such as pricing and market research.
- Creative tasks, such as graphic design, advertising and product, and service promotion.
- Interpersonal tasks, such as coordinating with other company executives in creating alignment on strategy and execution plans.
- Responsible for our digital brand and able to lead, build and maintain our presence in the digital world.
- Consults with all partners strategizing their specific marketing needs.
- Ideate, coordinate, and execute aggressive growth strategies.
- Develop best practices for internal comms and ensure alignment for our key strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Oversee key assets including press releases, media updates, exec talking points, presentations, Q&As, fact sheets, industry/competitive tracking.
Travel: Travel may be required, U.S. Citizen, valid US Passport or Driver’s License mandatory.
Diversity: We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to who we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, SVP is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in SVP
- An opportunity to help grow a different type of technology company
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote Work
About Startup Venture Partnerships (SVP):
Welcome to Startup Venture Partnerships (SVP), a technology company over 15 years in the making, focused on equity, inclusion, and diversity in the global mobile application market. SVP supports the evolution and growth of individuals, businesses, and communities with limited (or devoid) access to technology resources; by forging key relationship with strategic partners to design, develop, monetize, and launch successful mobile applications. The SVP mission is simple — enable, educate, and empower others to create successful mobile app startups. Please visit us on the web for more information, https://svpapps.com
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, pls contact us. Thank you
*Download this opportunity in PDF format.